Today's video is my second "What I Eat in a Day" video.
Let me know what you think!
- Half a can of no salt added chickpeas
- Teaspoon of dijon mustard
- Garlic powder to taste
- Chilli flakes to taste
- 1 cup of kale
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 1/4 red (or any colour) capsicum (not in video)
- 1 spring onion (not in video)
- 1/2 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of water
Mash chickpeas with fork with mustard, garlic powder and chilli flakes. Set aside.
Whisk ingredients of dressing together in a cup or small bowl.
Plate salad and pour on dressing mixing well.
Place on top mashed chickpeas.
See you in the next post! n.n