Saturday, March 11, 2017

Spearmint Stick



Hat - Ripcurl. Jumper - Lacoste. Shorts - Moto by Topshop. Shoes - Galeries Lafayette.

Hello! 
Today's look features a pair of shorts which I adore but never get the opportunity to wear, that is until we moved to Australia. I bought these shorts almost 5 years ago now in Singapore and probably only worn them 6 or 7 times since then, crazy eh? I thought I would wear these shorts with my Lacoste jumper even though it was a boiling day but I liked the similarity in colours and the contrasting stripes. Onto the shoes, these shoes are the comfiest wedges I've ever worn! I know they don't have much height but I like a short heel, even in wedge form and the straps are perfect for holding my messed up feet in place. 

By for now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment