Saturday, September 1, 2012

Spring Wishlist

Spring is upon us!! Well for us southern hemisphere folk, all you in the northern hemisphere, I hope you had a great summer n.n

Today, I am going to share with you my fashion wishlist for Spring, well some of it anyway, you can check out my general wishlist right here


These Raquel High Heel in Mango from Witchery! I love the colour and the style but unfortunately with my dodgy feet they could potentially be too high, don't judge! I suppose I will find out soon.


This Sweetheart Lace Dress in Neon Peach from Glassons. I love the lace detail and I'm a bit of a sucker for short sleeves on dresses at the moment. The colour is also adorable :3

Next,

I'm hoping to make this dress, probably in the green. It is very girly and I love the peter pan collar and the all the bows and frills.

I always come across whole outfits and separate pieces that I fall in love with at first sight and I add those to my wishlist which I linked just above, so feel free to check that out for a more up-to-date idea of what I'm liking ^____^

Happy Spring!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these dresses are really lovely, I love the list you have made here.

    You have a really love blog here. Do you want to follow each other? This is me http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed <3
    I also followed you on tumblr off my main blog because I can't follow off my fashion blog but I'll reblog mostly onto the fashion one n.n

    ReplyDelete