Monday, December 11, 2017

Shapeshifter




Shirt - Vintage. Pants - Storm. Boots - Kate Sylvester.
Photos by Pixiscene Cosmedia (Cyren).

Greetings friends!

So the weekend just been has been an absolutely stunner of a weekend because we went to Shapeshifter live in Hagley Park. And we had a BLAST! There were 5 different acts playing, Drax Project, Dub FX, Kora, Shihad and Shapeshifter over 8 and a half hours of music bliss. Well I wouldn't say it was peaceful, but it was heaven. Anyway, this is what I wore and regretted wearing as it was a scorcher of a day, something like 31 degrees but I felt amazing in this outfit and thought it was very appropriate for the occasion besides the weather. Cyren and I didn't get a chance to shoot the outfit on the day of the gig so we did it a few days later. I recently got a whole bunch of vintage clothes from my mum and this shirt is one of the 5 pieces I got. I am planning on doing a vintage haul and how I would style them video so keep an eye out for that, I guess this outfit is a bit of a spoiler.
Thanks for dropping by and let me know if you were at Shapeshifter last weekend and if you had an amazing time like myself.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment